Hello Fabulous Fashionist@!♥ Spring has sprung, flowers are blooming, and the sun is shining. But wait, it’s like this all year round’ in SoCal. Aren’t we just #blessed? Yes. Blooming flowers also come with blooming fruits. It’s cherry blossom season! I have a cherry tree and I love seeing it bloom in the spring time, the pink blossom flowers are so pretty. What comes after the blossoms you may ask? The cherry of course! The cherry print trend is totally cute. It’s refreshing to throw on some colorful prints here and there. I’m loving this spring trend. Below find my top favorite cherry fashion pieces you can totally rock this spring. Enjoy!
- Have you tried spicing up your plain jean jacket with cherry print? Take a look at Forever 21’s super cute jean jacket.
For Tops and bodysuits:
- My pick is Forever 21 again. Their pieces are totally affordable and chic!
- This one’s perfect if you just want to keep it simple, which is totally cool too.
- Feeling a little sweet? This crop top will make you look sweet.
- Feeling a little sophisticated? Here’s a chic ruffled top from TOPSHOP.Nordstrom: TOPSHOP $55
- Now, for the bodysuit. Check this one out. It’s chic, and affordable. What more does a girl want?
- I fell in love with this embroidered jean skirt from Forever 21.
Now for accessories:
- These Coach handbags, OMG. I’m usually not one to own printed handbags but these will change that for me. These are so stylish, I can see this handbag matching more with solid colored outfits which will make the cherry printed handbag stand out.
Want a more affordable cherry print tote? Check this one out from Forever 21, it’s not your average tote bag. The cherry print will make you the chicest girl at the beach and it’s only $3.90!! Steal!
- Feeling a little edgy? Try this bodycon dress featuring a cherry print on a black background that is sure to get you lots of compliments!
All in all, there’s a lot to choose from that will fit your sense of style whether you’re girly or edgy. There’s something for everyone. Give it a try. I know most of these picks were from Forever 21 but that’s only because the clothing pieces were not only stylish but also affordable! You’ll truly feel those spring vibes with the cherry print.
I hope you enjoyed! Next week I’ll be showing you other spring trends you must try! Stay tuned and remember to follow my blog to know when my posts go up. Subscribe right at the bottom.
See you next Wednesday!